·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title:
Part-Time Writer (English)- Business Inquiry - MillionaireMatch

Hi,
Hope you're doing well!

My name is Maryan and I'm the marketing manager of MillionaireMatch(MM). MM is a professional dating site for wealthy and elite singles, millionaires, successful and attractive people.

Due to the global pandemic, and social distancing considerations, most writers have been out of the office and are working from home.

We're looking for writers(UK/USA) who would like to write some articles for MillionaireMatch. It can be press releases, articles about relationships, online dating, or whatever else could be relevant to our site.

Work as a writer for MillionaireMatch! We offer great incentives, lots of opportunities, and great access to numerous data sets in the online dating industry!

THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2001, MillionaireMatch has been the leading professional dating site for elite singles, celebrities, CEOs, influencers and certified millionaires.
. 5 Million High-Quality Users
. Service Top 20 Wealthiest Countries
. Millionaire Income Certified

THE POSITION:
We are looking for a part-time English Writer with experience in writing about relationships and dating and providing newsworthy and relevant topics. Salary will be negotiated when appropriate.
. Guaranteed Home Office
. Make Your Own Hours
. Extra Bonuses

WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
. Top Incentives
. Bonuses
. Flexible Home Office Hours

Please let me know should you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you!

([email protected])

Best Regards,
Maryan,
MillionaireMatch Team.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Maryan5 said:
Title:
Part-Time Writer (English)- Business Inquiry - MillionaireMatch

Hi,
Hope you're doing well!

My name is Maryan and I'm the marketing manager of MillionaireMatch(MM). MM is a professional dating site for wealthy and elite singles, millionaires, successful and attractive people.

Due to the global pandemic, and social distancing considerations, most writers have been out of the office and are working from home.

We're looking for writers(UK/USA) who would like to write some articles for MillionaireMatch. It can be press releases, articles about relationships, online dating, or whatever else could be relevant to our site.

Work as a writer for MillionaireMatch! We offer great incentives, lots of opportunities, and great access to numerous data sets in the online dating industry!

THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2001, MillionaireMatch has been the leading professional dating site for elite singles, celebrities, CEOs, influencers and certified millionaires.
. 5 Million High-Quality Users
. Service Top 20 Wealthiest Countries
. Millionaire Income Certified

THE POSITION:
We are looking for a part-time English Writer with experience in writing about relationships and dating and providing newsworthy and relevant topics. Salary will be negotiated when appropriate.
. Guaranteed Home Office
. Make Your Own Hours
. Extra Bonuses

WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
. Top Incentives
. Bonuses
. Flexible Home Office Hours

Please let me know should you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you!

([email protected])

Best Regards,
Maryan,
MillionaireMatch Team.
Be careful of any employer who isn't open about salary. It's absolutely standard to detail what compensation people should expect to receive. Why should they have to jump through hoops to know if this is a fair paying gig? Just tell them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
H.C. your experience is very different from mine. Unless the job was in government, I've always had to negotiate the salary. It was rarely in black and white for all to see. I would also go into an interview knowing my worth.

And since I live in Canada, I'm excluded from this amazing offer.  :-[

UK/USA is code for something, isn't it? I suppose it's something MM doesn't want to say out loud.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Everybody needs to do some reading on the increase in employment offer scams. To make it easy, read this. Duped by a job scam. This man did his due diligence and everything looked legit. It wasn't.

My first question about the above offer is why is there a gmail address as contact? Why not something like jobs @ millionairematch . com?

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Moe D said:
And since I live in Canada, I'm excluded from this amazing offer. :-[

UK/USA is code for something, isn't it? I suppose it's something MM doesn't want to say out loud.
Maybe it's that they want native English speakers but don't want to say that straight out?

Also, why not ask and see if maybe they'll take Canadians, too. If they'll take people from more than one country there's no real reason it can't be three countries instead of two.

·
Registered
302 Posts
ImaWriter said:
My first question about the above offer is why is there a gmail address as contact? Why not something like jobs @ millionairematch . com?
I was thinking the same thing, but since she posted her linkedin, could it just be a temp email to avoid spam? I couldn't blame her.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Bite the Dusty said:
I was thinking the same thing, but since she posted her linkedin, could it just be a temp email to avoid spam? I couldn't blame her.
If you look at the article I linked, the scammers had created a legit looking website and a LinkedIn account. Even a cheque with the supposed hiring company's logo/name/address.

We pretty much can't trust anyone these days. :mad:

·
Registered
302 Posts
ImaWriter said:
If you look at the article I linked, the scammers had created a legit looking website and a LinkedIn account. Even a cheque with the supposed hiring company's logo/name/address.

We pretty much can't trust anyone these days. :mad:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
EmberKent said:
A company that services the elite class will not post poorly written ads on a site for self-publishing authors with a Gmail address.
I agree. A legit and professional company would use other routes to find and hire--especially as most of us here write fiction or nonfiction prose, not light news copy, which tends to take a different skill set.

I am highly skeptical. It's possible this is legit, but due diligence is critical at every stage of the hiring process. Never, ever should money flow from the "employee" to the "employer." Never, ever should any large amount of work be done without being paid for gig work as it's finished and submitted. Never, ever should any laws be skirted. Any whiff of that is cause to run, not walk, away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts