Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Nope. I do get frustrated at not being able to find the right image for my second book, though! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
I used to like the skull because there is a skull in a tunnel in the book but now it's creeping me out. I plan on changing it sometime this year, maybe make the skull tiny at the bottom and put in a gorgeous waterfall below the eyes.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I used to like the skull because there is a skull in a tunnel in the book but now it's creeping me out. I plan on changing it sometime this year, maybe make the skull tiny at the bottom and put in a gorgeous waterfall below the eyes.
LOL. I like the skull. The cover is great.

I love all of my covers. Dara England designed them and she is awesome. :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well, for those who are new here and haven't seen FLABIO'S cover, I had several compliments but then some readers got tired of him. I too, got tired of staring at his moobs, so we changed Romance Novel to a were-gerbil cover. My artist is www.tarawest.com and she's great.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've redone one of my covers four times.  It was my first attempt at making covers and it wasn't bad, just didn't really stand out. The second attempt was better, but someone said it looked like two lesbians hugging (no offense to lesbians, but the hero in the book might have been a tad offended) Third time I really liked it, but then someone else I was designing a cover for (and she was a paying customer lol) chose the same pic I had used, so....changed it again.  I'm thinking seriously of changing another one...which is the beauty of self pubbing...you can do that. *s*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts