1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't have the K3 case, but their cases for the iPad & iPad 2 are wonderful. I love the soft plastic "corners" that hold the iPad in place. The cases are high-quality and still fairly inexpensive, unless you go for the "fine leather." The red one I have is a dark red, almost maroon & so is the lining. It's not bright red at all. The black lining is, well, black. The linings are soft & have never faded onto anything of mine, if that's one of your concerns. If the K3 case were book style like the iPad cases, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. (Cyber Acoustics, are you reading this?)  :)

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the company beyond being a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
kindlenewbie said:
I don't have the K3 case, but their cases for the iPad & iPad 2 are wonderful. I love the soft plastic "corners" that hold the iPad in place. The cases are high-quality and still fairly inexpensive, unless you go for the "fine leather." The red one I have is a dark red, almost maroon & so is the lining. It's not bright red at all. The black lining is, well, black. The linings are soft & have never faded onto anything of mine, if that's one of your concerns. If the K3 case were book style like the iPad cases, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. (Cyber Acoustics, are you reading this?) :)

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the company beyond being a satisfied customer.
I don't have one but like the looks of the red kindle case and agree. I would buy one too if book style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts