Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just got a Kindle 2 as a gift. I love it so much and I want to make sure it is protected. I have been reading this board to figure out which cover to buy and I would like to know if anyone has tried the Marware Eco-flip cover? If so how do you like it? Does it feel okay in your hands? How was the customer service? I'm debating between this and a M Edge platform cover and I would like to hear from anyone who has tried either cover. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
A lot of people are going with homemade covers to save money and you already know what type of material you are getting if you make it. Otherwise I haven't heard anything bad about the Eco-flip.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I've used Marware for my Mac Book Pro and was really impressed with the protection. I didn't know that they made Kindle covers, I'm checking them out now.

EDIT- So these Eco cases look interesting. If I have it right, the strap is on the inside, and fits in your hand when the case is flipped open. That's pretty cool, as long as the Kindle stays in the case, which it looks like it does. 

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have an M-Edge platform cover, and one of the knock-off versions (also a platform style) that just appeared on Amazon not too long ago. I love them both, the quality is pretty comparable, the knock-off being considerably cheaper. I just checked Amazon to find the brand name, and it says they are out of stock....wierd. Anyway, I really like the platform style for reading in bed. It stands up on it's own, I lay on my side, and don't have to hold my Kindle up or brace it against anything. It works just fine sitting on the couch or in the car, I just fold the top back. The only thing that bothers me is the strap when it's not in it's platform position, it sticks up and can get in the way. But that is very minor.

I have not seen one of the Marware cases, just wanted to give my thoughts on the platform covers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the feedback. I have ordered the Eco-flip and I'll be sure to post a review once I have a chance to check it out. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts