Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another kindle on order for my fiance, and right now it still says estimated delivery Dec 16-19.  We're leaving for Florida on the 21st, and it would be SO nice if he had his by then, mostly because all I want to do on vacation is READ!  I've had so little time lately, I absolutely cannot wait for a week away from home.  He's a reader too, and will probably have other reading material, but I think he'd be more into it if he had his in hand. 
Anyway, when I ordered it I chose free shipping ('cause I'm cheap!), but if it actually shipped next week I'd pay for next day air to get it here by the end of the week.  I feel like I've seen somewhere that if you change the shipping options the order could get bumped back?  Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks all! 
UPDATE:  It now says 'items shipping soon' instead of 'items not yet shipped'.  What is your experience with the time it takes to ship after that? 

·
Registered
795 Posts
Jen, I'm pretty sure it would not change your shipping date. But if you're really concerned about it maybe you could call the customer service number and ask. It would be a shame if it shipped via the slow-boat-from-China route and arrived after you guys had already left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts