Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you play the game "NEXT" and have got past Level 28 in Pack 1, I would appreciate your help.  I've been stuck on Level 28 for a week now and just can't get it.  It's driving me nuts.  If somone could give me the solution to this level move by move, maybe I could regain my sanity and get on with my life.  Thanks in advance for your help...

·
Registered
2 Posts

Using the bitmap above, please find below the full list of moves for Level 28:

E2 left
E6 left
E3 left
F7 left
D6 right
E7 left
F5 left
F2 left
E3 left
E7 right
C7 right
G5 left

-Mobigloo Support

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Mobigloo, I sincerely appreciate it!  I didn't expect to get an answer from the horse's mouth, but I'll take it - after a week of agonizing over this level, I'll take anything.  :)

Great game, by the way...definitely a good exercise for the brain.  Although, if the levels get much harder, I probably won't get much further than where I am now.  I'm 66 years old, and the ol' brain just doesn't work like it did 40 years ago.  Try not to grow old if you can help it; it has no redeeming qualities whatsoever that I have found... :'(

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Larry45 said:
If you play the game "NEXT" and have got past Level 28 in Pack 1, I would appreciate your help. I've been stuck on Level 28 for a week now and just can't get it. It's driving me nuts. If somone could give me the solution to this level move by move, maybe I could regain my sanity and get on with my life. Thanks in advance for your help...
It's funny, I love this puzzle, but I also got stuck on level 28. I just couldn't get past there. I give my thanks to the author for the solution, and hope that more mind exercising puzzles are forthcoming.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts