Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running out of hours in the day to write and promote and wondered if other writers are having/have had the same problems and found an alternative solution. Like a social media expert who would manage their pages on FB/Twitter/Reddit etc., or a marketing agent who worked so many hours a day.

Just thinking out loud here, so if anyone had any thoughts - clue me in please?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, there's a big market opportunity for someone to do this.

I don't know of anyone who does it. We help authors with promotions sometimes. However, social media is very time consuming if you're doing it right. You can always set up automatic tweets and other such things. However, the ones who get really good at it truly are experts and give regular time.

All I can think of is a company that does this by somehow leveraging efficiencies of scale or building a cross-network of social media accounts. Otherwise it's too costly in terms of time and effort and opportunity cost.

if I find something I'll share here. I've not seen anyone who does social media management for authors.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
There's a thread on here about this. There's mention of a site called Odesk.com. Here's the link to the thread: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,208403.0.html

I will add that I've never hired anyone or used the services of Odesk, so I can't comment on their efficiency.

Have you tried fiverr.com? I've used several people on there for proofing translations and been very happy. The site seems to offer a wide variety of skills.

There was a post (I think on kboards) some months ago from a lady who was offering her services as a virtual assistant, but I can't find the link - has anyone else got it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts