Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who already have the Oberon Cover, is it comfortable holding the Kindle in the case?  The cover that comes with the Kindle is pretty easy to hold in one hand while reading, but to me the Oberon cover looks like it might be a little stiff.  Any comments out there?

Thanks,

Jane

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
I have no problem with mine, I read it folded all the time.  There are pics in one of the Oberon threads.  I'll look for them and post them here too.

Betsy

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
As thick as the leather is, it's rather soft and supple. I find it very comfortable to fold it back and hold the folded side. I actually find it more comfortable than the original cover which is extremely rigid.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
It is easy to fold back but I find I am reading it more with the cover open, like a book. I sometimes have it propped up on a table, or propped up on my knees but I sort of like it open.

L

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
It does fold back and is comfortable to hold ;D I like putting my fingers in the pockets it so comfortable to hold that way. ;D

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Ruby said:
Betsy,

Great photos! I noticed that you only have 2 pieces of velcro on the back-did you add a 3rd, or is 2 enough? I am so torn about the design and the velcro vs. corner issue that I haven't placed my order yet!!!
Not photos of my Kindle, but I do only have 2 pieces and feel they're enough after I put an extra piece of plastic in the back cover (I removed the one from the front cover which I felt offered enough protection). The new Oberon covers come with three pieces of velcro.

Betsy

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Not photos of my Kindle, but I do only have 2 pieces and feel they're enough after I put an extra piece of plastic in the back cover (I removed the one from the front cover which I felt offered enough protection). The new Oberon covers come with three pieces of velcro.

Betsy
Whoops, I thought that was your Kindle! Thanks for the info, and does the cover come w/the 2 pieces of plastic as well?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts