Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can Harvey and Leslie be on the board DOING Nothing or Nothing that I can see?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Dori, there more than likely is a super-secret, access-restricted moderator section of KindleBoards that we mere members can not enter, or even see.  I remember when I was an AOL Community Leader, there was large chunks of the service inaccessible to the membership at large...and an even more restricted area of the service only accessible to paid staff....

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the hat?  I thot the hat comments referred to you being on the yellow brick road.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
ScottBooks said:
They have superpowers. Used only for good :)
You nailed it, Scott! For example, when I'm in the Admin control panel for the board, the board doesn't display what I'm doing. I suppose that is for security reasons. It's pretty mundane stuff - things like code adjustments, performance tuning, database backups, and other 'grunt work'.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Dori said:
the hat? I thot the hat comments referred to you being on the yellow brick road.
Yellow brick road? Like the tin man? Nahh.....But I did win a couple bucks on a Wizard Of Oz slot machine last month.

I

·
0 Posts
I remember Dorthy, Toto, the lion, scare crow and the tin man.  I don't remember the one armed bandit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts