Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All about CINDY DANIEL

So, by now you've figured out I'm a writer. I've written the Death Warmed Over mysteries series; I co-authored a non-fiction account of my breast cancer experience with my daugher Robin; and I'm working on a new romantic mystery series. Well, I should be working on it...

And...I edited/published two children's books for my sister in law Beverly Daniel: "Too Many Cats in the Bed" released September 2009 and "A Rainbow of Kittens" released February 2011.

MY own children's book "Pete Goes to Brat Camp" will be released by Batelier Publishing in May 2011.

I'm also a Past President of Mystery Writers of America / Southwest Chapter
and Past President of Sisters in Crime / Internet Chapter.

I love to hear from my readers. Please email me at [email protected] and visit my Facebook page - iwritemystery.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB;

Only friendly folks here....Nobody would ever "hate" a "Chick Lit" Author......

Good Luck with your projects

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chick lit, beach reads, romantic mystery... I don't care what you call it, just read me!!!

I'm still trying to figure out this whole Kindle Board thing. Where can I find mysteries? I need to find new authors to read!!!

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
mscld said:
Chick lit, beach reads, romantic mystery... I don't care what you call it, just read me!!!

I'm still trying to figure out this whole Kindle Board thing. Where can I find mysteries? I need to find new authors to read!!!
If you're interested in Indies, check out the Master List of KB Authors by Genre, pinned to the top of the Book Bazaar, and check out the book listings IN the Book Bazaar.

Betsy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts