Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey KBoards Peeps! I started up a new venture with a friend of mine a while back, and I realized that there might be some people here who would get some use out of it. About two years ago my friend May and I joined the growing number of people who use Daz Studio (3D rendering software) for our cover design work. Since then, more and more people have become interested in using rendered stock, but not everyone has a computer powerful enough to make renders themselves. So May and I teamed up and have been selling rendered stock on our website. We have a huge variety of assets. Dragons, space ships, zombies, ogres. Fantasy and SF backgrounds. Aliens. Robots. And all kinds of other stuff. We're up close to a thousand different assets now, and we add new ones every day. We also do our best to satisfy requests, if at all possible.

Here's a link to the site if you want to check it out. https://bit.ly/2VAwbJO I've used a link shortener because I suspect that our name, unfortunately, will probably not conform to Forum Decorum. We are kick***renderstock (dot) com, if anyone would rather avoid the shortened link.

And here is a very small sample of the assets we have available on the site.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Everything looks extremely cool!  Thanks for posting it.  And, the layout of the site is pretty neat too.  Now I just have to figure out what I need the image of a wonder fox for.  Because I feel like I might need some wonder fox in my future.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NikOK said:
Everything looks extremely cool! Thanks for posting it. And, the layout of the site is pretty neat too. Now I just have to figure out what I need the image of a wonder fox for. Because I feel like I might need some wonder fox in my future.
Thanks, Nik! We try to have something for everyone who might need it. And we do our best to fulfill requests, too.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
It all look fantastic, but please can I have some medieval clothing, people and anything else you can think of? I find it quite difficult to get any believable medieval costumes; even Period Images which do nearly every era, don't have a lot in the way of Tudor clothing.

I've bookmarked the page.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doglover said:
It all look fantastic, but please can I have some medieval clothing, people and anything else you can think of? I find it quite difficult to get any believable medieval costumes; even Period Images which do nearly every era, don't have a lot in the way of Tudor clothing.

I've bookmarked the page.
Thank you! Daz isn't always big on historical accuracy, but I'll see what I can do!

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
ShayneRutherford said:
Thank you! Daz isn't always big on historical accuracy, but I'll see what I can do!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Tudor+clothing+for+women&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB836GB836&oq=Tudor+clothing+for+women&aqs=chrome..69i57.13847j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awesome art! Found the perfect character for an upcoming series and bought the whole render pack. (Plus a few magic swirls and balls to go with them!)

I'll be checking back frequently. I'm impressed!

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BelindaWhite said:
Awesome art! Found the perfect character for an upcoming series and bought the whole render pack. (Plus a few magic swirls and balls to go with them!)

I'll be checking back frequently. I'm impressed!
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you were able to find something useful.

We add new stuff every day, and we also take requests (within the limits of what's available on the Daz site).

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Okay, these are pretty sharp, and the prices are excellent. Been thinking of redoing some covers, and always in need of new covers and art. Once I've some things in order, I'm pretty sure I'll be a customer.  :)

Question, though: Once the item(s) is purchased, I'm guessing we can manipulate them however we choose? Change colors? Crop? Multiple uses of different art on same cover? Etc.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ty Johnston said:
Okay, these are pretty sharp, and the prices are excellent. Been thinking of redoing some covers, and always in need of new covers and art. Once I've some things in order, I'm pretty sure I'll be a customer. :)

Question, though: Once the item(s) is purchased, I'm guessing we can manipulate them however we choose? Change colors? Crop? Multiple uses of different art on same cover? Etc.
Thank you!

Yes, you can do all that. Here is our license. We tried to keep it simple, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

Our license

APPLIES TO
paid and free assets.

is

UNLIMITED
in the amount of times you can use an asset
and the amount of projects you can use it for.

PERSONAL
to you; the asset can't be shared with anyone else.

and

APPLIES TO ONLINE AND PRINT MEDIA
so it can be used for book cover design, marketing materials, and merchandise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts