Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share my new accessories...I absolutely love the combination!! I also got a BorsaBella Bag to put the Kindle in and I'm super-happy about the fit inside the bag with the Oberon cover on the Kindle...PERFECT!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I agree with Luv -- what a great combination!!  Really pretty and that skin is one I've considered for myself too.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Just gorgeous--that's the exact cover I'm waiting on, so thank you for sharing! :)  Out of curiosity, what charm did they ship with it?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Arctic Frog said:
Oberon shipped a dragonfly charm with it, very coordinating :)
Sweet, that's what I was hoping for. :D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
very very pretty.  The two go together perfectly.  Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Arctic Frog said:
Thought I'd share my new accessories...I absolutely love the combination!! I also got a BorsaBella Bag to put the Kindle in and I'm super-happy about the fit inside the bag with the Oberon cover on the Kindle...PERFECT!!

Now THAT is an absolutely gorgeous combination. You must have put some time into coordinating that. When the K3 comes out, I would seriously consider that combination.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I went straight to DecalGirl to buy the Metamorphosis skin and they don't make it for the KK. I'll have to email them and see if they will make for my KK.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I love the combo!  Very, very nice!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Decal girl didn't have this skin when I originally chose some of my top faves to go with this oberon cover.  I emailed and requested it and granted that was when they still only had 64 K2 skins up so far and they may have eventually made this one for the K2 anyway but I was hoping that my request got it pushed higher into the que to be redesigned for K2.  I picked it out from an iPhone skin.  Once I found this combo I KNEW it was what I had to have so I kept my fingers crossed and she emailed me to tell me it was 'on the list' for k2 and a couple days later it was available!

Anyway, point being that Decalgirl really does listen and respond to email suggestions!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts