Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only person who has actually dreamed that my kindle has arrived? I have had this dream twice now in the last week.It's quite a mean little trick my subconscious is playing on me as it is quite disappointing to figure out that I was only dreaming!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
We've had people dream...or wait..Have nightmares about their kindles being non-functional.

We've had people think of the safety of their Kindle before others....

its gets interesting on this forum

·
Registered
17 Posts
I definitely had dreams about it.  We ordered refurbs to give each other and they arrived a couple weeks before Christmas.  I had a couple dreams about opening mine, using it, etc.  Probably because I sat there staring at the box and reading Kindle Boards, looking at books, and googling Kindle news in all my spare time.  I get a little obsessed ;)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I didn't dream about it before I got it (also didn't have to wait as long as some of you!), but I have dreamed about using it.  Especially if I've been downloading a lot of free books, I'll dream about all those books on my Kindle!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
There was this ebook library with 10,000,000 ebooks. Then this gorgeous nymphomaniac red haired librarian comes in asks me if I want to ..... (censored).

If you're going to have a dream, make sure it's a real good one.  :)

Steve

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Most recently I have been draming of bacon cheeseburgers and french fries.  I think I would prefer to dream about Tavar, he is less fattening.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Last night I was so excited about today's annoucement, I dreamt about it. The dream involved me being told that yes, the Kindle 2 would be sent to all of us in the "ordered" line and that the price was still 349. My dream came true! Although it IS what I and almost everyone was sure would happen...

Now if only I'd have a dream where I received my Kindle!! Feb. 24th can't come soon enough! :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts