Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I find it quite funny that the shots stop immediately after the Kindle hits the ground - its impossible to tell if it is doing damage or not, or if in the following bounces more turmoil ensues.
Kind of a funky way of advertising I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good one Celeste! :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Have you read some of the comments? People tried to drop the kindle and see if it survived. Maybe this video isn't the best thing to put on the internet...

/ thread locked. Please do not resurrect old threads unless there's a very compelling reason. - Admin. 

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
That's a first generation Kindle, isn't it?  I wonder if a K3 would survive.  And I am amused by other people who comment and talk about dropping theirs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have dropped my K3 many, many times especially when I first got it.  I have Guillian Barre Syndrome and have severe hand numbness hence the fumble-fingers! It's hit hard enough several times that the device case itself would pop open around the corners. So far it has worked without a hitch. I have since bought a case which helps with the dropsy issue. Electronics by nature are not devices made to toss around so I'm impressed with it's durability.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.