Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I've had absolutely NO problems with my K2 or with the 5-way controller.  However, I'm curious with all the use the controller is getting if others feel it will hold up.  I have no reason to think otherwise....just wondering because it's so little.  Perhaps I'm just a tad paranoid because I love my K2?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was concerned about this as well, but it seems to be a sturdy little thing... I don't think it will be an issue.  It's not like I'm playing Pong with it or something.  ;)

·
Registered
947 Posts
It's vaguely similar to the pointing sticks on many laptop keyboards, and I've never seen one of those fail aside from out and out abuse.  They typically get used a LOT more than the Kindle control will be (often hours on end, day after day, for years).

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had a similar joystick on a cell phone a few years ago and it was the best!  It worked great and lasted longer than the phone.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Kindgirl said:
I was concerned about this as well, but it seems to be a sturdy little thing... I don't think it will be an issue. It's not like I'm playing Pong with it or something. ;)
Pong! I wish instead of or in addition to Minesweeper we could have Pong or Brick Breaker, but I guess those wouldn't work well with the eInk screen...nevermind...lol!

·
Registered
723 Posts
libro said:
So far I've had absolutely NO problems with my K2 or with the 5-way controller. However, I'm curious with all the use the controller is getting if others feel it will hold up. I have no reason to think otherwise....just wondering because it's so little. Perhaps I'm just a tad paranoid because I love my K2?
Just don't slam it around like we were playing pac-man!
It should hold up fine...

EL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts