Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Nothing found at that link.

Is Junior going to be instead of Senior / regular DWTS?  I hope not.  I won't be watching Junior.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sandpiper said:
Nothing found at that link.

Is Junior going to be instead of Senior / regular DWTS? I hope not. I won't be watching Junior.
I don't know if they are doing another short season like they did with the athletes, but I think so by the number of teams there are . Six. Hopefully, we'll be back to the regular show in the fall.

Confirmed teams:

Rylee & Miles, mentored by Lindsay
Hailey & ?, mentored by Jenna
Kamri & ?, mentored by Witney
Brightyn & ?, mentored by Cheryl
Elliana & ?, mentored by Emma
Kami & Hudson, mentored by Hailey

At least the DWTS pros will be involved.

I'll post as soon as I find out about the season, short or not.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Gertie Kindle 'a/k/a Margaret Lake' said:
Here's the good news.

Double dose of 'Dancing with the Stars' this fall: 'DWTS: Junior' launches, plus season 27 of the original series

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/dancing-with-the-stars-junior-dwts-season-27-news-539174208/

Junior will air on Sundays and Senior (for lack of a better term) will be Mondays as usual. The Junior season will be a full ten weeks but the shows will only be an hour long.
I may watch Juniors if there is (as it looks like) a regular DWTS also. For one thing, kids trying to look on the adult side turns me off.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sandpiper said:
I may watch Juniors if there is (as it looks like) a regular DWTS also. For one thing, kids trying to look on the adult side turns me off.
I have to agree with you there. I'll try it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts