Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to share some images I have taken today for you to see, but I'm having trouble.  I see there's an insert image link there, but I'm still lost.  HELP!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Go to the pictures thread and there is a sticky at the top telling you exactly how to do it.

Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
I think they need to be hosted on the Internet somewhere and the

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Nice! Thanks for posting. I always use Photobucket for hosting images.

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Ah, Jeez, El. . . . I'm so sorry. . . . It looks like they spelled all the words wrong. . . . . . .;D

(But seriously, I WANT ONE!)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ann in Arlington said:
Ah, Jeez, El. . . . I'm so sorry. . . . It looks like they spelled all the words wrong. . . . . . .;D

(But seriously, I WANT ONE!)
HAHAH! Yeah, I think I'm going to have to file a complaint.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
luvmy4brats said:
Yep, better call Customer Service. The words on your DX are all jumbled. Otherwise, it looks really nice. Thanks for showing the Rosetta Stone. That was one of the things I was planning to put on it (We have both French and Spanish) Maybe in a few months.
Yes! It works great! All the best with the Spanish and French. If you have any questions about Spanish or French, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Great photos.Thanks for sharing :)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
MagicalWingLT said:
Now if someone could post some images of Manga on the DX, so we can see what it looks like... :)
Go find one of Andrys (artsandhistoryfan) posts and follow the link in her sig to her blog. . . .she mentions some company who's putting out some Manga for the DX.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
MagicalWingLT said:
Now if someone could post some images of Manga on the DX, so we can see what it looks like... :)
Someone wrote about Mangle in another thread and posted the cover from The Watchmen. But who knows where I read that today....

L

·
Registered
469 Posts
Wow, very nice!

Does the DX actually have real page numbers on the bottom insead of location numbers? It seems that way in the pictures.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
love2read said:
Wow, very nice!

Does the DX actually have real page numbers on the bottom insead of location numbers? It seems that way in the pictures.
On PDFs, yes. On "regular" books they have percentages and locations.

L

·
Registered
469 Posts
Leslie said:
On PDFs, yes. On "regular" books they have percentages and locations.

L
Oh well, I would love to see all books use something closer to real page numbers instead of locations. Although I love my Kindle, I still miss not knowing the exact page that I'm on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts