Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I discounted mine for the entire month of june to 99 cents each for all three books of my trilogy. It's June 6th and I've sold 18 books so far! Not record setting numbers, but I only sold 25 over the entire month of May at full price. I don't think the 600+ Sunshine deals that Kindle has going on is going to be much of a problem for those of us that haven't seen huge sales yet. My book has only been out for 2 months now, so I'm just starting to market and push for sales. I advertised my price drop on the Book Junkies FB page, my own FB fan page, my personal FB page, twitter, and I posted a comment on amazon directly under my book!!!! Hope that helps

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Amanda Brice said:
Are there any blogs, websites, Twitter feeds, etc where I can announce that my e-book is discounted for the month?
Well, here of course, in your book thread and in the several bargain book threads available to authirs in the Book Bazaar. Not the pinned ones at the top, there are several "genre" style. See the Threadipedia pinned to the top of the Bazaar for the listing.

Betsy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts