Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the M-Edge case that takes the e-luminator booklight, but I can't find the booklight anywhere. Any help?

Steve

·
Registered
629 Posts
stevene9 said:
I just ordered the M-Edge case that takes the e-luminator booklight, but I can't find the booklight anywhere. Any help?

Steve
Steve, I received an email from them saying they were expecting to have them available in December before the holidays.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Their site says they will available in March. Does anyone know if it will be the first or the last part of the month??  Seems like I have been waiting forever to order mine.

·
Registered
685 Posts
If I remember correctly, I ordered mine around January 1st and did not receive it until the first week in February.

Their web site also stated that they were out of stock again withing a day or two after mine was delivered.

Now that I tried the e-luminator, it does not provide enough light for me anyway. I start to develop a head-ache within 10 minutes after I start reading with just the light.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
stargazer0725 said:
If I were you, I would place your order now. They seem to run out almost immediately after they become available...
It's not even available for order until March. I was planning to order one, but after reading so many negative reviews on them, I went with the Mighty Bright instead and I'm really happy with it. That said, I know they were trying to improve the e-luminator because of so many problems - hopefully the new one will be better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts