Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.epillow.net/gallery

MacWorld recommendation. Has anyone tried it? I'm thinking I might try this and use it for both my iPad and Kindle. I like! Currently my iPad resides in an open Happy Owl case/purse.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I'm still a fan of my squishy pillows - the ones filled with microbeads.  Cheap and easy to manipulate into the right position for whatever position I'm in. 

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Meemo said:
I'm still a fan of my squishy pillows - the ones filled with microbeads. Cheap and easy to manipulate into the right position for whatever position I'm in.
Where does one buy a "squishy" pillow? I bet that will work better!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
GinnyB said:
Where does one buy a "squishy" pillow? I bet that will work better!
Most anywhere you can buy linens - I almost always see them at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Search for "squishy pillow" on Amazon & you'll get everything from

to

These pics are links.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Not a bad idea for me. My daughter is autistic and we're going to get an iPad for her therapy. I'm already planning on the Otter case but something like this might be good to get in addition to the Otter. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been using the Happy Owl case/purse. I hate to have such a nice bag being used all the time. I'd like to try something smaller, less bulky or just plain easier. I want a higher angle too. Maybe a 4" angle to avoid the glare of my overhead lighting. I wish I could find the wedge pads that I used to have under my calculator.

The squishy pillow looks appealing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts