Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.epillow.net/gallery

MacWorld recommendation. Has anyone tried it? I'm thinking I might try this and use it for both my iPad and Kindle. I like! Currently my iPad resides in an open Happy Owl case/purse.

· Registered
5,509 Posts
I'm still a fan of my squishy pillows - the ones filled with microbeads.  Cheap and easy to manipulate into the right position for whatever position I'm in. 

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Meemo said:
I'm still a fan of my squishy pillows - the ones filled with microbeads. Cheap and easy to manipulate into the right position for whatever position I'm in.
Where does one buy a "squishy" pillow? I bet that will work better!

· Registered
5,509 Posts
GinnyB said:
Where does one buy a "squishy" pillow? I bet that will work better!
Most anywhere you can buy linens - I almost always see them at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Search for "squishy pillow" on Amazon & you'll get everything from

to

These pics are links.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been using the Happy Owl case/purse. I hate to have such a nice bag being used all the time. I'd like to try something smaller, less bulky or just plain easier. I want a higher angle too. Maybe a 4" angle to avoid the glare of my overhead lighting. I wish I could find the wedge pads that I used to have under my calculator.

The squishy pillow looks appealing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.