Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Carol Hanrahan said:
Jen,
That is cool your sister can read the books you buy. Do you buy it once and each of you can download it? Or do you buy her a copy and one for yourself?
My sister is under my account so we can both download the books and I'm only charged once. I gave her a Kindle when she visited me last July.

·
Premium Member
67,100 Posts
My brother is on my account, and any book in my media library, he can download.  Periodicals and blogs, no, but books yes.

Betsy

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am really surprised that another Kindle user on your account can download a book you've bought.  Not so different from loaning a paper book I suppose.  And just this morning I read on another blog how a very nice daughter was going to give her mother a Kindle for mother's day.  Well, I might just have to lobby for a similar mothers day gift myself....  ;)  Then keep my fingers crossed......

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Due to a misunderstanding, Amazon pulled my story, Early Morning Trail Ride, off the site. Fortunately, it is now back on, under the new title, Early Morning Trail Ride - A Short Story. Please stop by and take a look and maybe pick up a bargain! :D
Carol

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.