Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Horse lovers and short story fans might enjoy Early Morning Trail Ride.
I hope you stop by and check it out!

Carol Hanrahan

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Carol,
Thanks for the link to your horsey short story.  I just bought it, but I am in the middle of reading something else, so I might not get to reading it immediately. 

Jenn

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Carol,
Thanks. I'm buying it. I love horses and I'm currently working to get my horse mystery, Talented Horsewoman, out on Kindle. Have to convince my publisher.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks LC,
I hope you enjoy Early Morning Trail Ride, and good luck getting Talented Horsewoman on Kindle!  Let me know what you think!
Carol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Carol Hanrahan said:
Thanks Jen!
:)
Welcome and thanks! I just bought it. My sister owns two horses in San Antonio, TX. She's on my Kindle account and can read the books I buy.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jen,
That is cool your sister can read the books you buy.  Do you buy it once and each of you can download it?  Or do you buy her a copy and one for yourself? 

·
Registered
447 Posts
Carol Hanrahan said:
Jen,
That is cool your sister can read the books you buy. Do you buy it once and each of you can download it? Or do you buy her a copy and one for yourself?
My sister is under my account so we can both download the books and I'm only charged once. I gave her a Kindle when she visited me last July.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
My brother is on my account, and any book in my media library, he can download.  Periodicals and blogs, no, but books yes.

Betsy

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am really surprised that another Kindle user on your account can download a book you've bought.  Not so different from loaning a paper book I suppose.  And just this morning I read on another blog how a very nice daughter was going to give her mother a Kindle for mother's day.  Well, I might just have to lobby for a similar mothers day gift myself....  ;)  Then keep my fingers crossed......

·
Super Moderator
67,252 Posts
It's a feature of the system. . .up to six devices can share one book purchased.  There are a number of folks on the K'Boards who share an account with a friend or relative.

Ann

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One of my readers thought Early Morning Trail Ride was an entire book, and that the Kindle wouldn't download the entire thing.  Please note it is only a short story!  
Thanks!
Carol Hanrahan

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If anyone who has read Early Morning Trail ride would like to post a review, I would be thrilled!

Carol

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Due to a misunderstanding, Amazon pulled my story, Early Morning Trail Ride, off the site. Fortunately, it is now back on, under the new title, Early Morning Trail Ride - A Short Story. Please stop by and take a look and maybe pick up a bargain! :D
Carol

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If any reader would care to post a review for Early Morning Trail Ride, I would appreciate it!
Thanks,
Carol

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Think I might have to get that for my hubby! He loves horses!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Meredith Sinclair said:
Think I might have to get that for my hubby! He loves horses!
Meredith, I hope your husband enjoys Early Morning Trail Ride. Let me know. How nice of you to think of him!
Carol

1 - 20 of 104 Posts