Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When a book includes photos, such as a biography, is there an easy way to access them that I'm missing? With DTB's, of course you can easily go to the photo section, which is usually in the middle of a book, but with a kindle, it seems a bit harder. I wish they would always include a link in the table on contents where you could easily access them, but this doesn't seem to be the case..

·
Super Moderator
67,457 Posts
The kindle edition might not include the images at all. . . .but if they do, and they don't display well enough on the e-ink screen, you might download one of the "kindle for" apps and load it on your computer or tablet.  Then download the book there and see if the pictures look any better.

Sadly, whether or not there's a table of contents is completely up to the publisher.  I agree that if there are images it would be a useful thing to have!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Ann! I am not missing anything then. I suppose they are just tricky to access. I'm currently reading a bio that has a lot of pics and was just wondering if there was an easier option to access them. Hopefully in the future they might add a table of contents to include accessing photos. That's a great idea about downloading to the computer to see the pics better. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts