Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, years ago, DH signed up for e-Rewards. . .they periodically send surveys and such and we earn e-dollars.  Checked today and had over $100 so I scored a $100 GC at ebags.  (Hey, I'm the one that answers most of the surveys, so I figure I should reap the benefits.)  So. . . .anyone have any favorite bags -- kindle kompatible of course -- that I should look at.  Of course, I'll be doing a lot of browsing anyway, but don't object to some directed browsing.  :D

Thanks!

Ann

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I have been looking at some baggalinnis today.  Someone else posted about them on here today and they look very nice.  Lots of pockets, room, nice colors.  More functional than pretty though.  No bangles, or bling. 
deb

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumping my own thread because you accessory pimps are letting me down!  How should I spend my e-bag e-bucks!  :D

Ann

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
They're too busy looking for eggs to be enablers.   
deb

·
Registered
446 Posts
I also do e-rewards, I am not sure if you know this already, but the $100 certificate is only usable with a $275 purchase (not that would be hard with all the beautiful bags they have there!!) but I remember seeing that and was sad it wasn't a straight gift certificate.

Anywho is I was going to use it I personally would go for Vera Bradley Bowler Bag.  :) :)  And maybe a Vera wallet, cosmetic bag, or heck anything else by her!! :)

Happy shopping!
Rachel

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah. . .I don't think I'll have a problem finding $275 worth of stuff, though, like you, I wish it were a straight GC.  Still, the opportunity to get a really good bag for big discount was too good to pass up. . . .and, as you say, I can always get a whole set! :)  I'm just looking for some input about what other folks have found useful. 

One thing I really do like about the site is that they have pictures of the bag open so you can see how the pockets inside are set up. . . .

And, deb, you may be right about the egg hunters. . . . . :)

Ann

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
So, years ago, DH signed up for e-Rewards. . .they periodically send surveys and such and we earn e-dollars. Checked today and had over $100 so I scored a $100 GC at ebags. (Hey, I'm the one that answers most of the surveys, so I figure I should reap the benefits.) So. . . .anyone have any favorite bags -- kindle kompatible of course -- that I should look at. Of course, I'll be doing a lot of browsing anyway, but don't object to some directed browsing. :D

Thanks!

Ann
There were some Vera Bradley pieces on sale there. I bought a few. Don't know if they still have them. It was weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
Bumping my own thread because you accessory pimps are letting me down! How should I spend my e-bag e-bucks! :D

Ann
Sorry, I was egg hunting all day yesterday :p Hmmm, are you in the need of luggage? New leather tote bag/purse? I'm sure that you'll find some way to burn that baby :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts