Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've just discovered the Kindle Forums, and I'm slowly learning all the ins and outs of them :)

I write romance and romantic suspense. I've been traditionally published--thanks to Kensington Publishing--and I'm now going out on my own. I'll be adding more books as the months go along, and I'm really looking forward to connecting with readers in a whole new way thanks to Amazon and the kindle. Love ereading myself, so I'm a dedicated convert.

I live on Vancouver Island, love dogs, my family, and writing. I'm glad to be here.

EC Sheedy

http://www.amazon.com/EC-Sheedy/e/B001IR3JSE/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Content removed circa September 2018 after realizing this forum was bought by VerticalScope -- a foreign corporation with seemingly suspicious motives and a bad attitude apparently attempting to grab rights retroactively. They can have the rights to this statement!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello from a fellow Kensington author!  I've had sixteen true-crime books with them.  I think you'll really enjoy it here with all the different threads.  Lot's to learn, but you'll get it.  It's one of those processes where you learn by doing. 

Good luck with your projects. 

Robert Scott

PS. Vancouver Island - what a great place. 

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I'm happy to be here, even though it does feel as though I'm creeping down a dark alley without the necessary trench coat and magnifying glass.  8)

Are your true crime books epublished?
EC

·
Registered
88 Posts
No, my true-crime books are all standard mass market paperbacks. They're all Kensington/Pinnacle books found in brick and mortar stores and places like Amazon as well. 

I've just put my first fictional mystery as an e-book.  I know what you mean by wandering through a maze.  It gets more coherent, however, as you go along.  I almost know what I'm doing now - and I've only been on the Kindle Boards for about a week. 

Robert

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and have fun exploring !  Lots of friendly folks here.

I try to visit Vancouver Island at least once a year......lovely place you live !

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to this Kindle board game stuff. Although it may take me some time...  I think I'm supposed to go to some other forum now? Writer's Cafe? Talk about Lost in Space!  ;D

Good luck to all writers here who are striving to be eread. We're all on the Amazon together.
Best,
EC Sheedy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi EC,
Like you, I'm a traditionally published author (and ex Vancouverite) just going out on my own with Kindle as of last week.
All the very best

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kimandjenn said:
Hi EC,
Welcome to Kindleboards. Nice to meet you. :)
Can you tell me how you got a space between your book covers in your signature? It looks good--nothing like a touch of white space. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts