Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you hired a translator from an online platform and you received your book translated into Spanish. You published it and the first reviews are not looking good. 1 or 2 stars due to the quality of the translation, and no one focused on the story itself. Maybe they didn´t even finish reading it.

Is it a good idea to leave the book as is and hope someone will still buy it? Or would you rather have it reviewed and edited to offer a better experience to the reader and increase your sales?

I know budgets are low for these projects, since you don´t know if you´ll ever earn back what you spent. So I´d like to offer my editing services for a special flat fee of USD 200 per book, no matter the word count. The length of the book will only be taken into account to establish the delivery time, which will also be affected by the amount of work it needs.

If you are interested in a sample work, complete the following form:

I will return it with an explanation of what needs to be done and how long it may take. If you decide to hire me, payment will be 50 % upfront and the other 50 % upon delivery. I may need to contact you with questions during the editing process, so a fluid communication is very important for me.

On the same website, you´ll find my translation services so that you spend money only once and won´t have to worry about bad reviews due to translation quality (I have my own editor). You will also find my working history and my past and current clients´ comments about my work.

I look forward to working with you to improve your translated books :)

Natalia

1 - 1 of 1 Posts