Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that some writers feature editorial reviews write above the product description on their Amazon/Kindle pages. How do they do that?  Is there some special button I need to hit?  I have no clue. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Yes, in author central.  And it is supposed to be reviews by reviwers and bloggers, not general readers. Once you have some reviews from reviewers and bloggers you can pull parts ot the reviews and put them up there.  Give credit to the reviewer and their blog or webpage but do NOT make it a hyperlink.  Just a:

Correct: C. Rowland IloveIndies blog (or whatever.  This is a ficticuous example)  NOT  Correct: C. Rowland www.iloveindies.com or what ever.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Since there's already a thread on this feature, can those of you who use this review feature tell me - does it push your description down even further so that less of its shows than ever? In other words, for a lot of books, you can't see the whole description without clicking for the last part. Does adding reviews above, shorten the part of the description that first comes up even more?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
ellenoc said:
Since there's already a thread on this feature, can those of you who use this review feature tell me - does it push your description down even further so that less of its shows than ever? In other words, for a lot of books, you can't see the whole description without clicking for the last part. Does adding reviews above, shorten the part of the description that first comes up even more?
The book description isn't shortened at all.

The Reviews do come up before About the Author.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.