Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't see a link there, although there is a customer reviews section. What I mean is that a large number of authors seem to have quotes from blog reviews, Kirkus, other authors, etc. in a section on their Amazon book page (above description) all of which lend greater authority. and I would like to put a quote by Janet Evanovich, another by Pat Conroy, and maybe a review by Publisher's Weekly, but don't know how to add it now that I am an Indie..

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
In your Author Central account, go to your "Books" tab at the top of the screen and choose your book.

Then, just under your book's cover image and basic info, there should be three tabs labeled "Editorial Reviews", "Book Details" and "Book Extras". The default should have "Editorial Reviews" already selected, which is where you want to be.

Just under those tabs, there should be several entries with "Add" buttons next to them.
In "Editorial Reviews", from the top, they are:

Review
Product Description
From the Author
From the Inside Flap
From the Back Cover
About the Author

Whatever you haven't yet filled in here should be marked as "Empty".

Hit the Add button on the top one, "Review," and put in your editorial reviews there, and it should show up on your Amazon product page within a few hours (or days?)

I know it's a bit confusing because it just says "Review" and not "Editorial Review", but apparently that's implied because you are on the "Editorial Reviews" tab.

Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
charlottehughes said:
I would like to put a quote by Janet Evanovich, another by Pat Conroy, and maybe a review by Publisher's Weekly
Wow. How very cool to have such strong voices behind your book. I was just looking at the NYT Bestselling status in your signature before finding this statement.

This is just me, stopping by to tip my hat at your accomplishments in my sometimes awkward but always well-meaning way. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R. M. Webb said:
Wow. How very cool to have such strong voices behind your book. I was just looking at the NYT Bestselling status in your signature before finding this statement.

This is just me, stopping by to tip my hat at your accomplishments in my sometimes awkward but always well-meaning way. :)
I love your cover!! I am currently writing a series in the Lowcountry that has some of the feel of that cover minus the blood since there are no vampires, only Gullah and voodoo.

I might want the name of your artist if I go indie with it (feel free to message me).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adrian Howell said:
In your Author Central account, go to your "Books" tab at the top of the screen and choose your book.

Then, just under your book's cover image and basic info, there should be three tabs labeled "Editorial Reviews", "Book Details" and "Book Extras". The default should have "Editorial Reviews" already selected
Speaking of Wow, that's a wow. Thanks Adrian, that did the trick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts