Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's back!  Welcome to brown bar Friday.
Time for everybody to share when the brown bars go away in the various Geographies. 
I'm still waiting for one.  How about you?

·
Registered
465 Posts
.com and .co.uk are gone.

Waiting on .ca... not really expecting anything from the others, though I do have a permafree in France for some reason.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I feel like my free title is a defence mechanism against brown-bar shame.

I'M TOTALLY SELLING THINGS GUYS, THE BAR'S GONE, SEE!

·
Registered
77 Posts
The brown bars vanished rather quickly this month with the exception of Japan and Brazil. Much like Quiss, I doubt their existence.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got 3 pounds of ground coffee upstairs, I'm staying awake till all my brown bars are gone. 

Come on who's with me???

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Kwalker said:
Ugh, mine went away already too. But in the wrong direction. I had a return, putting me at -1.
Same. Those things aren't pretty. But then the UK and German made up for it. The other countries will remain brown for the rest of the month, I'm sure.

·
Registered
106 Posts
For the first time in months the brown bar disappeared on the 1st in both the US and UK. Oh what a lovely feeling just one sale gives so early in the month.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
gljones said:
I've got 3 pounds of ground coffee upstairs, I'm staying awake till all my brown bars are gone.

Come on who's with me???
I'm in. I plan on curling up with my laptop and editing until my brains fall out tonight.
(well, or until I nod off)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts