Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on Amazon another thread about KFC...they found this article on www.outofchicken.com: 

El Pollo Loco has announced that it will accept the KFC-Oprah coupons on Mother's Day! The 2-piece meal coupons are valid at KFC until 5/19, but can not be redeemed on Mother's Day. Hopefully El Pollo Loco will be be better prepared for the promotion than KFC or Popeyes. El Pollo Loco stated:
“What does KFC have against Moms? Seeing that Mother’s Day is coming up on Sunday, May 10th and that KFC is excluding this day for the redemption of their free two piece meal coupon, we want to invite Moms everywhere to bring their KFC coupon into El Pollo Loco on Sunday, May 10th to receive a FREE two-piece meal that includes two pieces of El Pollo Loco’s fresh, natural, citrus-marinated, flame-grilled chicken, a choice of two small sides, plus two tortillas and fresh salsa."

Maybe I'll redeem my coupon tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still didn't use my coupon :(  I went to Wabi Sabi for lunch...celebrated Mother's Day with mom, sisters and family.  My hubby had to work :(.  Hope all enjoyed their day :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Neversleepsawink;) said:
I just read on Amazon another thread about KFC...they found this article on www.outofchicken.com:

El Pollo Loco has announced that it will accept the KFC-Oprah coupons on Mother's Day! The 2-piece meal coupons are valid at KFC until 5/19, but can not be redeemed on Mother's Day. Hopefully El Pollo Loco will be be better prepared for the promotion than KFC or Popeyes. El Pollo Loco stated:
“What does KFC have against Moms? Seeing that Mother’s Day is coming up on Sunday, May 10th and that KFC is excluding this day for the redemption of their free two piece meal coupon, we want to invite Moms everywhere to bring their KFC coupon into El Pollo Loco on Sunday, May 10th to receive a FREE two-piece meal that includes two pieces of El Pollo Loco’s fresh, natural, citrus-marinated, flame-grilled chicken, a choice of two small sides, plus two tortillas and fresh salsa."

Maybe I'll redeem my coupon tomorrow ;)
I wonder if I can get a hold of another coupon for this... (looks around..)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
The OP was back in May for Mother's Day, so my first guess would be that the coupon would be expired no matter where you took it. Unless I'm reading your post wrong, but you did say "just tried"...

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
The post from angeline appears to be only for the purposes of exposing her signature link. . .I've reported it. . . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts