Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On her 12 days of Christmas giveaway show today she gave everyone a Kindle and 6 free downloads! She said it was the hottest item this season. of course we already knew that ;)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Didn't she just give away the Sony ereader last week? I guess she got a hold of a kindle and thought, "Wow this is better than the other one". That's what I thought when I found the kindle (which was not longer after  I handle a sony ereader for the first time)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Wow, those lucky people and yes, the Sony must feel like it was left in the dust. LOL...

L

·
Registered
52 Posts
No wonder Amazon can't keep them in stock - talk show hosts are cornering the market!  Get ready for a new influx of "can it..." "how do i..." "where is the..." questions/

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
magznyc said:
No wonder Amazon can't keep them in stock - talk show hosts are cornering the market! Get ready for a new influx of "can it..." "how do i..." "where is the..." questions/
New Kindle owners and their questions are always welcome at the Kindleboards!

L

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I know three people waiting for a kindle, all three introduced to it by me and they still aren't due til feb. I wonder if any date were extended

·
Registered
364 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
I feel sorry for those people...what will they do when kindle 2 comes out just as their kindlversion 1 arrives?
Well for one thing we don't known when kindle 2 will come out, or if it will be any better then kindle 1. I not sure if I will buy kindle 2 in less it has some improvement or features that I really like, I am happy with faith

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I don't feel the need to replace Melia anytime soon, too, but I know a couple of classmates that recently order kindles that love to have the most update versions of a device

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quiltlvr said:
Did Ellen give a promo code for a discount? Just curious, I didn't see the show.
quiltlvr, no promo code that I heard. But she did give a 200.00 gift pack of cds, dvds and books from amazon, a one year amazon prime membership, the kindle and 6 free downloads.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kindled Spirit said:
quiltlvr, no promo code that I heard. But she did give a 200.00 gift pack of cds, dvds and books from amazon, a one year amazon prime membership, the kindle and 6 free downloads.
Wow! I would have loved to be in her audience!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow what lucky ducks!  Anything to promote the kindle is awesome in my book, kinda wish I had watched that episode.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I forgot to mention that with Ellen's twelve days of christmas, you can enter to win todays giveaways on her website.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/12/more_12_days_of_giveaways_gift.php

A $200 gift pack of popular DVDs, CDs and books from Amazon.com! A one-year Amazon Prime Membership, which gives you free 2-day shipping on every purchase! A Marcus Samuelsson 10-piece stainless steel cookware set valued at $840! An Amazon Kindle digital book reader -- with 6 free downloads, courtesy of Audible.com! And finally... a brand new Palm Centro Smartphone! One lucky winner will win them all!

There are three ways to win

I only enter one of the three ways to win, cuz I don't have accounts for that. For the last means to win, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page for entry form

1 - 20 of 51 Posts