Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the new M-edge covers (due out end of Nov) say that they are "compatible with eLuminator booklight".  But I can't find the eLuminator booklight despite multiple searches online.  Does anyone know where I can find it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
629 Posts
colleen said:
I see that the new M-edge covers (due out end of Nov) say that they are "compatible with eLuminator booklight". But I can't find the eLuminator booklight despite multiple searches online. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Thanks!
Colleen..I emailed them about the light and they said it would be available in Dec. before the holidays.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Angela, thanks for posting the link - it had some great pictures!  Now that I see how it goes together,  I really want a new cover! 

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
chynared21 said:
That's a neat idea, especially since it's so slim. I wonder if it'll have a glare ???
As long as it is not bulky... my small hands can't handle the bulk! I still haven't actually tried any of my previously owned book lights... haven't had the need yet.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
If you go to the M-edge website they are demonstrated and available there. 

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all.  I just checked the M-edge website (www.buymedge.com) and it looks like the eLuminator light is still not available.  Bummer!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
M-edge e-luminator light is finally available for pre-order. price is 9.99 and expected to ship 12/15. Previously I had not been able to click on the item and add it to my cart. I'm spending as much time shopping for accessories as I am working to pay for these accessories.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the heads up everyone!
Now I wonder if this little light will work in my Oberon cover...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I ordered it today, I figure it will be here by Christmas.  Looks very interesting the way it slips in the pocket in the cover, no more clip marks on leather on my m-edge.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I pre-ordered 2 M Edge covers last weekend.  Then, saw the light available for pre-order today.  So, I cancelled my original order and reordered adding the lights.  It saved about $4 in shipping costs.  That's almost a book!  You can refer to the thread about money for books.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
colleen said:
Thanks for the heads up everyone!
Now I wonder if this little light will work in my Oberon cover...
I've been wondering the same thing myself...I'd suppose that it would work since we have the back pocket but I don't know if it would move around since the pocket isn't made specifically for the light :-\

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
There apparently needs to be a special pocket for the eLuminator?  There is no pocket in the Oberon.  The Mighty Brite works fine though.

And the Lightwedge, which is what I use.

Betsy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts