Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now most of you are very familiar with my baby Eros, a lovely K2 who is only wearing a thin layer of lovely skin ><; unfortunately i am a very clumsy college student with a very full back pack and Eros, despite his Godlike strength, needs a little more protection.

Eros is the son of Aphrodite and...well...a hunk! I need help picking out his Oberon cover >> and knowing if Oberon gives KBers any love in the discount areas (God knows enough of us own them) So, With My baby in a Purple skin ((its all swirly with white and stuff, i did post pics earlier...) but now there are just too many choices! if Eros was your son, which Oberon would you dress him in?

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I vote for Purple Roof of Heaven too.  Perfect for him and I've seen your skin.  It would be beautiful.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
ladynightshade said:
My only concern is ROH is so popular....
Popular is relative. How many dressed Kindles have you seen in the wild? And of those, how many were wearing Oberon at all? All I've seen are nekkid white K's with black Amazon covers. :D

As far as your other question, Oberon does not give discounts to this board at this time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts