Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I wanted to just say a quick thanks to everyone who keeps this board running and full of life.  It's kinda the end of the year, and I figured it was a good time to spread the sincere thanks around that I have for all the writers and contributors here.  I feel like publishing can be a pretty lonesome thing, especially trying to figure out the market side and trying to make something that's more than just words on your computer, so the community really helps.  I'm still pretty new around here, but I have gotten so much great advice and so many topics that made me stop and think, and I'm really very grateful that a place like this exists, and that you all seem to tolerate me, even if I'm a goober sometimes.  All in all, thanks to each and everyone one of you out there.  You're amazing!

·
Registered
402 Posts
NikOk,

I find the positive and upbeat nature of your posts refreshing. We all need more of that! Thanks to you too for your participation. Have a wonderful holidays, xmas and New Years (everyone!)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BuckarooBanzai said:
Sir, you are one of the reasons I keep coming back!
Ha, thanks! I appreciate it a ton, and I always enjoy your posts on here. If I remember correctly, there was one topic where you suggested that two posters who tended to disagree a lot were going to end up as a 90s buddy cop team. I was legit laughing about that for days.

Bite the Dusty said:
I enjoy your posts, NikOK, and this is no exception. I feel the same way!
Thanks! You are always so enthusiastic and I appreciate that you will chat about any odd thing. Keep on doing your thing, you are awesome.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jm2019 said:
NikOk,

I find the positive and upbeat nature of your posts refreshing. We all need more of that! Thanks to you too for your participation. Have a wonderful holidays, xmas and New Years (everyone!)
You have a good holiday too jm! Though this just now made me realize that tomorrow is xmas eve and I still have a ton of things to do at home. I may be headed for xmas music, caffeine, and panic decorating.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
NikOK said:
Ha, thanks! I appreciate it a ton, and I always enjoy your posts on here. If I remember correctly, there was one topic where you suggested that two posters who tended to disagree a lot were going to end up as a 90s buddy cop team. I was legit laughing about that for days.
As one of the posters who tended to disagree a lot, I laughed, too. Although perhaps not for the same reason. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts