Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Kindle for a few days. I've enjoyed reading the various post on this forum. I have learned so much. I bet you can't guess what my favorite dog is.  :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Is it a Great Dane?

Just kidding!  welcome!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Beaglemomma!

Glad you're enjoying your Kindle; how could you not?!?

Off the Kindle topic:  a friend recently recommended I get a Pocket Beagle as my next dog; do you happen to know anything about this version of your favorite breed?

I

·
0 Posts
plus
equals

Welcome to the forums ma'am. I think you will enjoy our pet thread. Congrats on your Kindle to.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Great place to learn about your Kindle or write about your pets.:)
My first dog was a beagle named Buddy, great dog.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, BeagleMomma -

Glad to have you here!

I would love to see pictures of your dog(s) on the Pet Thread  :)

Marci

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Momma, welcome! So glad to have you here....

As to your question...hm, beagle? LOL

L

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. We had a beagle when I was a child and it constandly dug up the flowers and under the fence. We named him Digger O'Dell. My sisters and I loved that dog.

I

·
0 Posts
My sister Terri has a 6 month old Basset now.  He is such a nice dog.  I'd love to be able to line her dogs up by size and get their pictures.  They go from the tiny silky terriers up to a Great Dane. 

·
Registered
869 Posts
Vampyre said:
My sister Terri has a 6 month old Basset now. He is such a nice dog. I'd love to be able to line her dogs up by size and get their pictures. They go from the tiny silky terriers up to a Great Dane.
That would be some picture-taking event!

I

·
0 Posts
Her dogs will follow her closely.  I might be able to get the shot if I am quick.  The trick will be the cat.  He gets along with everyone but he wont mind as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Gee you all guessed my favorite breed really easily.  ;D :p I will post pictures of my boys on the pet forum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
beagle is a dog? i always thought that was a southern way of Pronouncing "Bagel". anyway, welcome aboard the board, to both you and your pups.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I want a puggle..

Beagle + Pug = puggle..

I want one sooo bad.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts