Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on another board said she just got a January slot!

I guess we'll be getting notice (or not) soon!

Greg closed the form sometime this morning. The page now says BotD has sold out.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
I'm not all that familiar with ENT.

Are the results from their BOD really so awesome? I've never seen everyone so excited over spending money yet sounding like it's Christmas.

(I'm actually NOT being facetious. I really have no idea what ENT's ROI is.)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am excited because they have a proven track record of boosting sales at a very reasonable price. Maybe enough that you get a post-ad bump that continues to help you for a time afterward.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
TexasGirl said:
Someone on another board said she just got a January slot!

I guess we'll be getting notice (or not) soon!

Greg closed the form sometime this morning. The page now says BotD has sold out.
That's good news. I just want to know if I got a slot or not. :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Quiss said:

Are the results from their BOD really so awesome? I've never seen everyone so excited over spending money yet sounding like it's Christmas.

I didn't get a BoTD last year, but they did pick up my free listing, the first in the series, one day and my downloads exploded. I know, no big deal, but that week the sell through rate of the following two books soared and my sales stayed higher than they were before that signal boost. So yeah, they have some power.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Quiss said:

Yes, they are that awesome. I had a BOTD last year on my $5.50 book and sold 700 that I attribute to the ad.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
interesting that TexasGirl said someone reported being picked up. makes me wonder if that person was talking about something else since nobody here has mentioned a pick.  i imagine they are wading through thousands of requests.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just checked her thread again, and it's definitely book of the day and tomorrow. She conjectured that maybe only a few Jan slots have heard. She was hoping she'd made the right choice between 99 or 2.99.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
TexasGirl said:
I just checked her thread again, and it's definitely book of the day and tomorrow. She conjectured that maybe only a few Jan slots have heard. She was hoping she'd made the right choice between 99 or 2.99.
That's fast. I would hate to be "tomorrow." Not enough time to spread the word.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.