Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any killer recommendations for review services for the fantasy genre?  I've tried Hidden Gems - was pretty good - and am after a few more sources to try and get my reviews up so I can take a swing at that elusive BookBub promo.

Thanks,

Liam

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm afraid not, dude. Never used any. Get all my reviews from free promos and the follow-up sales.

Even though they're not Bookbub, a Freebooksy+ENT+Fussy stack can still shift thousands of units. If people like your books, you could easily get dozens of reviews just from that. If you're not keen on free, then 99c sales will work the same, I just imagine a little slower.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gareth K Pengelly said:
I'm afraid not, dude. Never used any. Get all my reviews from free promos and the follow-up sales.

Even though they're not Bookbub, a Freebooksy+ENT+Fussy stack can still shift thousands of units. If people like your books, you could easily get dozens of reviews just from that. If you're not keen on free, then 99c sales will work the same, I just imagine a little slower.
I lined up seven promotions following your advice above. ENT was the first to go yesterday. It shifted, including today's tail, 914 'free' copies and counting, which far surpassed my expectations. I hit number #3 in Amazon's dark fantasy and dystopian best seller lists. Hopefully there will be some decent reviews plus follow through sales on the remainder of the series. Thank you for the sage advice Gareth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts