Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many KB authors have tried features on Ereader News Today but anybody who hasn't might want to consider adding them to their list. I was featured there today and it's been very nice for my sales. I was only on one list and now I'm on three:

#1,069 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#6 in Books > Mystery & Thrillers > Mystery > Historical
#51 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mystery & Thrillers > Mystery > Women Sleuths
#67 in Books > Mystery & Thrillers > Mystery > Women Sleuths

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
That's brilliant Dara, I'm booked in for next month.

I've heard it works well. Hope you maintain your position you should do as, like you say, you're showing in three cats now. ;)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Congrats. It sounds quite good. Do you think you'll actually make back the promotion price in extra sales, or did you do it because of the extra exposure for future sales on other books?

·
Registered
466 Posts
I can't find a place to contact them or see the info on botd slots etc, can you point me in the right direction please..  :-\

·
Registered
286 Posts
My novel was featured last month. It was the best bump I've had outside of KND. Well worth the price of sponsorship, I'd say.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ajbarnett said:
Congrats. It sounds quite good. Do you think you'll actually make back the promotion price in extra sales, or did you do it because of the extra exposure for future sales on other books?
For a $0.99 book I probably won't make back what I spent but I'm about to release a new book in the series so I'm concentrating on building up my reader base right now. That being said, the BOTD slots are actually pretty affordable, comparatively.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hi Dara - And congratulations on your success.

I think Greg at ENT is just great.  Unlike other places, I won't name, the price is reasonable.  I got on lists and made back the promotion money spent.  The email blast is probably what does it for our novels.  The Necromancer is going to be featured on the 17th of this month!  Can hardly wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts