Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I'm an erotica author, and hoping to self-publish my first collection of short stories soon. Does anyone know where I can find a cover artist who can help me brand my stock images to look like part of a series? I'm hoping to pay less than $100 per cover, since this is my first time doing this.

Thank you so much. :)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Any photo of two (or more) attractive, half-naked people should do. Expressions of animal lust and/or overwhelming passion can't hurt, either.

·
Registered
888 Posts
It depends on how much time you have, but if you're not looking to do anything too fancy with your images you can always look into putting together some covers yourself using free photo editing software like GIMP. :)

I started doing my own erotica covers when I began publishing a few months ago, and it's saved me hundreds of dollars so far. A lot of my early attempts weren't anything amazing, but I feel like I can put together a really solid cover within a few minutes now. It was definitely a worthy time investment!

It depends on whether you have the time/interest to work with something like that though, so it's up to you.

Welcome to KB, and best of luck with your releases!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
ellecasey said:
HumbleNations has a bunch of pre-mades and many look part of a series. They're $30 each. Good luck!

www.goonwrite.com
His covers for all genres are quite nice, and erotica is no exception. Can't really go too wrong if you're starting out with his premades, and planning in advance for a series can work quite well given his selection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts