Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm new here. I've posted a few times and I really want to get more involved with this site. There's so much valuable info here. I'm wondering if there are any erotica bloggers looking for authors to interview or books to review. I've emailed some of the ones I've found online but I've never even gotten a reply. I'd love to hear back from erotica bloggers. I have a blog of my own at http://www.eroticmayberry.com. It's very young and naked at the moment. I plan to keep working at filling it up so even a sidebar ad swap could be cool.

C.C.

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks lyndabelle. I think I tried all of those, lol. I guess it's just a busy erotica world. I might have to add an author's spotlight section to my website. I can't do reviews because, as you probably know being a writer yourself, I'm so freakin' busy I can't read fast enough. I've been trying to read The Bird Box for two months now.

·
Registered
887 Posts
C. C. Genovese said:
Thanks lyndabelle. I think I tried all of those, lol. I guess it's just a busy erotica world. I might have to add an author's spotlight section to my website. I can't do reviews because, as you probably know being a writer yourself, I'm so freakin' busy I can't read fast enough. I've been trying to read The Bird Box for two months now.
I've heard a lot of other people say they have a newsletter list and use Facebook a lot. I've got over 1,000 added friends now. Some are authors and some are readers. So, I'm learning and letting people know about the new stuff as well. Those are some places to start. I listed my newsletter link on my Amazon Author's Page.

Plus, build your book list. I'm working on a third short for a new series now. Then, I'll go back and work on another series. If I get a couple going, I can get a new story out every other week. It's hard to get a story done in one week. But the two week plan seems to be working. Just keep writing. That works the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts