Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm Julieta Hyde, an independent erotica author, and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm still getting this whole Kindleboards thingy figured out, so sorry my profile isn't complete! Not sure how to do that since it doesn't let me change anything. :(

Anyway, I'm wondering if any of you beautiful folks know of any erotica forums where I can list my ebooks (13 so far!) and interact with readers. I'm trying to avoid the "creepy" element so I'm hoping you fine folks may know of some legit forums.

Thanks!
Ciao!

http://julietahyde.wordpress.com

·
Registered
861 Posts
I believe there are quite a few Erotica readers on Goodreads. Looking at one of your titles (supernatural/paranormal) I'd say you might want to sign up for an Author's Page there. You're writing the kind of stuff that's really popular.

In general most readers forums absolutely HATE IT when an author shows up and starts posting links to their books in threads. Don't do that, people will flame you from the heavens!

Good luck!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Goodreads definitely and you might also want to check out RomanceDivas. It's mostly a writers forum but writers read too right? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, those are great suggestions! I always forget about Goodreads. RomanceDivas looks great too! Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts