Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may be familiar with Scifi channel's series Eureka. Its about a small town in the Washington/Oregon area that is home to the greatest minds in the world. Its quite funny. Well the third season suddenly ended and fans thought Scifi was cancelling it sudden like they did with Firefly. Just found out its coming back this summer in July. Its also moving to Fridays. Just thought some of you may like to know. I love the show I got the whole series on DVD

For more information: http://www.scifi.com/eureka/

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Last night they were showing old episodes. . . . .our TiVo is smart and records it for us whenever it's on.  :)  Burn Notice will be back in the summer too and they just re-started In Plain Sight this week. . . .I like how there are networks putting new stuff on in the 'summer' now. . . . .and good stuff, too, some of it. . .not just the latest revamp of Celebrity Dancing Talent Survivor Idol. . . . . .:D

Ann

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Ah man, I thought I googled around and saw Eureka was coming back this month... Oh well, thanks to the repeats we've got the TiVO set for it.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I've never heard of Eureka, but it sounds like a show I'd love. I'll look for it and see if my trusty TIVO will record it for me. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Sci Fi channel: http://www.scifi.com/eureka/ You can watch earlier season episodes so you're caught up.

In a related development, I just heard the Monk season, also starting this summer, will be the last. . . .sad. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Oh snap! This is awesome.  8)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was watching a rerun of CSI:New York today and saw Ed Quinn (Nathan Stark) guest starring on it.  It made me wonder where Eureka has been...now I know!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
not just the latest revamp of Celebrity Dancing Talent Survivor Idol. . . . . .:D

Ann
lol... doesn't that say it all
I'm surprised they haven't combined more of these. Have they done a Celebrity Survivor yet? It might be kind of funny to strand a few high maintenance divas on an island somewhere. Well, funny for at least two episodes.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
kim said:
lol... doesn't that say it all
I'm surprised they haven't combined more of these. Have they done a Celebrity Survivor yet? It might be kind of funny to strand a few high maintenance divas on an island somewhere. Well, funny for at least two episodes.
I think there's something like a Celebrity Survivor. . .the Illinois governor guy was going to be on it but the judge said he couldn't leave the country and they're filming someplace in Central America. . . .

Ann

1 - 13 of 13 Posts