Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
10,164 Posts
The satirical customer product review may be the digital age's single greatest contribution to literature.  :)

·
Registered
7,647 Posts
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
#2 in Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets > Graters, Peelers & Slicers > Mandolines & Slicers

I notice the bad reviews haven't hurt its sales or rank ... then again it isn't #1 in > Graters, Peelers & Slicers > Mandolines & Slicers

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
D.L. Shutter said:
Thanks for sharing, f-ing hilarious! Made me go and revisit the odyssey that is the 3 Wolves t-shirt.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve/product-reviews/B002HJ377A/ref=refhist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

"1.0 out of 5 stars Defective!!!, May 21, 2009
- See all my reviews
I ordered this shirt for my brother's birthday and it only had TWO wolves on it. When I called Amazon customer service they informed me that the third wolf was on back order. They said the could ship me out another moon, but that would make for a ridiculous t-shirt"

·
Registered
89 Posts
Now I want a nifty banana slicer!  LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.