Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,095 Posts
The satirical customer product review may be the digital age's single greatest contribution to literature.  :)

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
#2 in Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets > Graters, Peelers & Slicers > Mandolines & Slicers

I notice the bad reviews haven't hurt its sales or rank ... then again it isn't #1 in > Graters, Peelers & Slicers > Mandolines & Slicers

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'd feel slightly bad for the people who make this thing, were they not the sort of people who thought "You know, what the world really needs now is something to make it easier to slice a banana".  ::)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BRONZEAGE said:
Fun-neee!

thanks for that, C.Price
Your welcome, I can't take credit for finding this, my wife was on our couch in tears. She knows on occasion I worry about my reviews, "what are you laughing at?"..."here read these." I had to pass on the laugh

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
D.L. Shutter said:
Thanks for sharing, f-ing hilarious! Made me go and revisit the odyssey that is the 3 Wolves t-shirt.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve/product-reviews/B002HJ377A/ref=refhist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

"1.0 out of 5 stars Defective!!!, May 21, 2009
- See all my reviews
I ordered this shirt for my brother's birthday and it only had TWO wolves on it. When I called Amazon customer service they informed me that the third wolf was on back order. They said the could ship me out another moon, but that would make for a ridiculous t-shirt"

·
Registered
89 Posts
Now I want a nifty banana slicer!  LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts