Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7,078 Posts
BrassMan said:
I don't know whether to be embarrassed about that theme song or not. The music one imagines with a story, as well as the appearance of the characters, is pretty much the creation of the reader, and a matter of individual taste, or at least so it seems to me. That particular bit of music just struck me as resonating with the story somehow--I can't even say how. Someone else might well be puzzled by it, and another person might have entirely different music in mind. And all would be appropriate to that reader. I might should have kept it to myself....
Al - having read Distant Cousin twice, which means absolutely nothing at all, I think the music fits perfectly! Nice job!

· Registered
7,078 Posts
Jeff said:
Thank you, Al. Thought I'd spilled the beans or something worse.

I don't do meds, Dona, but I occasionally do scotch when the sun is over the yardarm. Cheers.
Actually I was joking but went back and changed my post to "pie" :D was not a nice post I made :'(

BTW I am absolutely enthralled with the Treasure and am not too far in it - so good!!!!!!!! Just wait until I get further in it and post on the recommended thread ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.