Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
You have completely made my day, Barb!  ;D

I am so pleased that you are enjoying Absolute Liability! Don't tell, but I had way too much fun writing it. I really hoped it would resonate with readers who were looking for something fun to get into this summer.

I cannot wait to hear what you think when you finish!

Thank you very much for the shout out!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone who can make an insurance investigator lovable is a talented writer!

If I hadn't gotten a call from an old friend last night, I would have finished it. I'll meet you back here for the final thoughts:)

·
Registered
568 Posts
BarbraAnnino said:
I picked this book up yesterday and cannot put it down. I'm already halfway through and I love the writing, the premise and the characters. It's 99 cents.

http://www.amazon.com/Absolute-Liability-Southern-Thriller-ebook/dp/B0058WS28C/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1311264027&sr=1-3

I'll stop back when I finish it. Anyone else read this?

Barb
Thanks for the heads up. I just got this book for my mom. Always looking for books along this line. Can't wait to read it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
BarbraAnnino said:
Anyone who can make an insurance investigator lovable is a talented writer!

If I hadn't gotten a call from an old friend last night, I would have finished it. I'll meet you back here for the final thoughts:)
Ha! I know! I was taking a crazy risk in writing insurance fraud. Everybody hates insurance, right? But some of the types of fraud people attempt are flat-out hysterical.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how you like the end! I've downloaded yours btw. I love the dane on the cover.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JenniferBecton said:
Ha! I know! I was taking a crazy risk in writing insurance fraud. Everybody hates insurance, right? But some of the types of fraud people attempt are flat-out hysterical.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how you like the end! I've downloaded yours btw. I love the dane on the cover.
There's actually an insurance fraud investigator in mine but he's, um, less likable:) And thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I picked up this book yesterday; I'm close to the end now, like it a lot and recommend it. I particularly want to comment on the formatting which is outstanding. Most ebooks that I've read are plain, bordering on ugly, in terms of formatting. This book has a nice picture at the beginning of each chapter with the chapter number embedded within the picture. Sections are denoted with a different, much smaller picture centered on the page. This really enhances my reading pleasure.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Elaine, thank you so much for trying out Absolute Liability. I had wars trying to get that formatting just right, so it is wonderful to hear that those images enhanced your reading experience. ;D I was even able to add the same images to the paperback, and I am just thrilled with the way both editions turned out. I plan to continue to use images in all my future books. But boy, was there a learning curve! ::) ;D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just read the beginning of the sample, fell in love with the humor, and bought it.  I don't read a lot of mysteries, but this one looked too fun to pass up.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
BarbraAnnino said:
I picked this book up yesterday and cannot put it down. I'm already halfway through and I love the writing, the premise and the characters. It's 99 cents.

http://www.amazon.com/Absolute-Liability-Southern-Thriller-ebook/dp/B0058WS28C/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1311264027&sr=1-3

I'll stop back when I finish it. Anyone else read this?

Barb
Thanks for the recommendation, Barb. Looks like my sort of book.

Just love the Great Dane in your pic. ;D

Cheers
Vicki

1 - 16 of 16 Posts