Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see I'm 31, live in Colorado, and about ready to track down the USPS driver with a rifle to get my Kindle. Unfortunately I don't have a horse, which ruins the whole image.

My husband has found it humorous my constant kindle devotion right now (he keeps calling me kindle girl). I'm getting nothing done at work as I look for kindle reviews, add chapters to my kindle, and check my tracking hoping that Amazon will actually show something.

So I guess the quick important things about me (prepare for TMI download):

I will read practically anything, though I love fantasy and the classics
I play D&D, and will talk about the last session/character until you start slowing inching for the exit, then I nail your feet to the floor without pausing
I'm not a girly girl or a tomboy, I'm firmly in gamer/geeky girl country
Apple is not a computer company, they make consumer electronics, I will buy an Itoaster before a Mac computer
I believe in "from scratch" cooking & baking whenever possible, and been known to ship care packages as far as France. Do you know what it costs to send chocolate chip cookies second day???
I personally own a gun and yet skew Democrat
We love kids but don't have any yet.
Got Wood for Sheep?

and of course

Joss Whedon is GOD.

Lara Amber

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Amber! Glad you found us.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well, even if we were we'd probably never notice each other because our heads would be in our Kindles all the time.  Hopefully you get yours soon.  I've had mine KK for over a year and am (NOT) so patiently awaiting my K2.  I don't think I've ever wanted it to be a Monday sooooo badly (it's due to arrive on the 2nd).  Here's to hoping you don't start stalking your mail man soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.