Kindle Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I am scheduling end of March/early April because of a last-minute postponement by an author. If you need a copy edit OR a developmental edit, hit me up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I had to postpone a trip and now have openings April 12 through 30. I also have slots in the first or last week of May. If you need an affordable editor (developmental or copy/line) OR a conscientious proofreader, contact me at [email protected]. Or through my site by clicking on the banner.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had to postpone a trip and now have openings April 12 through 30. I also have slots in the first or last week of May. If you need an affordable editor (developmental or copy/line) OR a conscientious proofreader, contact me at [email protected]. Or through my site by clicking on the banner.
Thank you again for the wonderful editing job you did on the Twisted Society. I look forward to working with you again someday.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Now scheduling proofreads OR edits from April 16 to 30 — with a 15% discount during April.

If you haven't found your proofreader or editor yet, and you have a manuscript ready (or almost), contact me via my website www.cbmoore-editor.com

Also scheduling May 21 onward.

Cheers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Hello writers,

I'm scheduling proofreads only between May 3-17. These are at a promotional rate of 0.002/w MINUS 15% during May.

Last proofread with this discount needs to start by May 14.

I'm also scheduling copy or developmental edits for June/July/August as usual. The promotional rate for first-time authors is 0.004/w.

Testimonials here or on my site. Click the banner.:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Am now scheduling late June and early July: copy/line editing (I do a combination of both), developmental edit OR proofreading.
Get in touch by clicking my banner!
Cheers

·
Registered
Writing the next books in my Martin Billings series.
583 Posts
Cee did a marvelous job proofreading my latest novel. She is a joy to work with, has a good eye, and works to make the book better--exactly the qualities I look for in an editor. And if the rest of you book up too much of her time and she can't do my next one, I'm coming for you (LOL)..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hey all,

I'm now scheduling edits (copy/line or developmental) for SEPTEMBER.

Take advantage of the "discovery" promo:

First time working with me: US$ 0.004/w

I have time in July for proofreads:

Proofreading: 10% off my rate of 0.002/w FOR JULY ONLY

Mention you are coming from Kboards.

Cheers and stay safe!:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hey all,

I am currently scheduling October 15 > on.

If you have a book that will need tender care at around that time, contact me! My "discovery" rate (first edit) is US$0.004/w for edits and US$0.002/w for proofreading.

Stay well. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Hello writers,

The busy Christmas/end of year publishing season is coming! Don't try to get a good editor at the last moment.
I have a slot starting October 20 and can fit either an edit (developmental OR copy/line) or a couple of proofreads.
Still have slots in November.
I can accommodate slightly shifting schedules by checking with you about 3-4 weeks before we are due to start.
Take advantage of the "discovery" rate for edits: 0.004/w -- and read the testimonials to have an idea of what I provide.
Cheers! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
The publishing season is coming up, and good editors fill their schedule in advance.

I have slots from Nov 8>on for developmental or line/copy edit.

I can accommodate slightly shifting schedules by checking with you about 3-4 weeks before we are due to start.
Take advantage of the "discovery" rate for edits: 0.004/w -- and read the testimonials to have an idea of what I provide.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I have slots from Nov 15>on for developmental or line/copy edits;
I still have slots for proofreads.

Take advantage of the "discovery" rate for edits - 0.004/w - and book soon if you have a novel that might be ready in November/December!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cee proofed my novel (Winnetka Road, Book 5) a couple weeks ago and she is fantastic! Not only was she great at finding and correcting everything I missed (and I’d reread it probably 18X), but she made helpful suggestions beyond the proofread. She discussed the issue of covers with me, recommended someone literally $800 cheaper than the site I was considering, and offered to help me find a cover image or vibe when her time opened up a little. She also gives an attachment with common mistakes writers make. She is a literary angel and I look forward to working with her when I finish the book I’m writing now. (And she’s fast with a turnaround too.) Highly recommended. Thanks, Cee!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I have slots in December for developmental or line/copy edits.

Take advantage of the "discovery" rate for edits - $0.004/w - and book soon if you have a novel that might be ready before end of the year.

Cheers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I have slots in December for proofreading, developmental or line/copy edits.

Take advantage of the "discovery" rate for edits - $0.004/w - and book soon if you have a novel that might be ready before end of the year.

Cheers!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts