Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had their Facebook ad account restricted? Mine got restricted on Monday. It hasn't been blocked and my ads are still running. I can even change their budget and dates. I just can't create any new ones.

I assume this is them turning up the sensitivity of their bots with the election about to happen. Because almost all of my ads have been through a manual review.

But, is this just me it's happening to?

·
Registered
764 Posts
This happen to me a year ago, exactly what you are experiencing at the present. I merely put in a booster ad for a book exactly like I had done three times before (with no changes), and they cut my ads off because they say it violated policy. It was total B.S. A bot read something wrong and nailed me. I appealed twice with an explanation and asked exactly where the policy was impacted. They could not answer any specifics other than to say "appeal denied." From here on out, they can shove it for ads or any support.

You can try to appeal it, but I have a feeling the judge will be a senseless bot. Good luck running your current ones, though.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a little more faith it will be resolved because at the beginning of quarantine my account was closed (not just restricted) about 8 times. Each time I asked for a review and it was reinstated.

Have you tried talking to a live person? I was given this link the last time I spoke to a human over there. https://www.facebook.com/accountquality

The person said that this is where you can go for faster reaction times.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Its happened to me twice in the last 6 months. I just put in for a manual review and the account was back to normal in 3-5 days. Serious PITA, but that's FB.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob Martin said:
Its happened to me twice in the last 6 months. I just put in for a manual review and the account was back to normal in 3-5 days. Serious PITA, but that's FB.
Good to hear. Thanks for sharing. It's been over a week since I requested the manual review and there has been no movement either way. But I'm guessing that they are being overwhelmed with requests since this is probably an election related bot sensitivity issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts