Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone found success in doing facebook &/or youtube ads to promote your books? If so, what is the basic step by step funnel that has worked for you? Does it go from ad to the amazon book page or ad to a landing page (get email subscriber) that goes to amazon page? Any tracking possible? Also looking for any great places to advertise books outside of amazon alone. Thanks

·
Registered
394 Posts
Haven't tried YouTube.

FB is what works for me.

Ad -> takes them to my website/landing page -> to Amazon. My focus for the people on my site is not to collect email but for them to get a better idea of the series. It helps that I have a steady email subscriber rate.

I've also tried Ad -> Amazon but interestingly found more success getting people onto my site, who then go on to buy the books. FB's metrics are enough for me to tweak.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jm2019 said:
Haven't tried YouTube.

FB is what works for me.

Ad -> takes them to my website/landing page -> to Amazon. My focus for the people on my site is not to collect email but for them to get a better idea of the series. It helps that I have a steady email subscriber rate.

I've also tried Ad -> Amazon but interestingly found more success getting people onto my site, who then go on to buy the books. FB's metrics are enough for me to tweak.
Hi JM, thanks for reply. What do you normally put on the:
- ad? as an example? just the book cover and your book title? what is in the ad image and title generally?
- landing page? - do you have a very simple landing page for your a general website...and what do you offer in the landing page to incentivize the visitor to opt in to your list?

Thanks!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ad: yes, I have the cover of the book with some background smoke. The text is pretty generic "read this exciting (genre) that will.. blah blah..."  It is NOT the blurb of the book.

I don't know how to classify the landing page, but it lists my books, provides links to the Amazon pages, explains the series, shows some reviews. I don't do anything to incentivize for subscriptions - just that they can get announcements, deals and so on. I don't give anything for free for them to join.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts