Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's assume we are active, contributing, rule abiding members of diverse Facebook groups quite unrelated to publishing. If we feel something from one of our books is highly relevant to a group discussion, and people have been posting quotes from other books, has anyone had success organically posting a meme/quote from their own book?

I'm not talking about spamming, but crafting something unique from your own book, where you feel it could be really valuable to that group's discussion. In my case I'm thinking of posting an illustration from a children's book with an accompanying quote that might inspire people. Facebook's 3D effect is also working well with one of the illustrations.

I know one is not supposed to use a Facebook personal profile for commercial purposes. Is it possible to use your personal page to administrate a Fan or Book page, then take a link from your Fan or Book page and post it in the groups?

Registered
I know one is not supposed to use a Facebook personal profile for commercial purposes. Is it possible to use your personal page to administrate a Fan or Book page, then take a link from your Fan or Book page and post it in the groups?
Yes you could do that, as long as you are within the rules of the individual group(s) that is. But engagement on Facebook is really abysmal these days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts