Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can someone tell me as much as they know about this website (http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/)?

I see people reference it often when they are trying to figure out books in order in a series, so I'd like to know exactly what the website is for etc. Ive visted it a few times but without needing any specific information at the time I didnt really know what to explore or what to look for. But since I noticed so many board members refer to it I'd love to know a little more about it incase I needed it in the future.

Also is it a uk company, do they still have alot of relevant information to USA authors and books??

Thanks So much, I can always rely on you guys for more information when I am self-lacking!

·
Super Moderator
67,558 Posts
I've used it too check on book order for any of a number of mainstream authors, both US and UK.  Even a lot of somewhat lesser known authors are there.  It works great. . . .that's all I've used it for. . . don't know what else you can do there but I seem to recall they do have links to the books so they can be purchased through the site.  Probably also have author bios and book synopses.

Ann

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
FF was recommended to me from someone here several months ago.  I also use it to find out about other books from an author I love, or a series order.
deb

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replys, now that I know more about it I will have to check it out more often when I have a book or author related question. It seemed great when I was browsing it and I noticed so many people on this board would refer to it in certain threads, So I knew you all would have more info about it!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
The best way is to roam the site rather than asking about it. Go there and put in your favorite author or pick a very prolific one like Robert B Parker and review the results. You'll get the idea from that. It's a great site to be sure you are reading series in order among other things.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I use it quite often...not only do I find out the order of books in a series, some authors also list what they are reading. It gives me a glimpse of what they like to read and it also helps me to discover other authors out there that I normally wouldn't give a nod to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts